Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Cinnamon Rolls the easy way

I learned about these when my friend Lisa and I were talking about pregnancy cravings.
She mentioned how she sent her husband out late one night in search of these and how unfortunate it was when he couldn't find them and had to bring back the Pillsbury ones in the tube.

Up to this point when I wanted quick cinnamon rolls the only ones I ever had were the ones from the tube! After that conversation I went looking, and found these Rhodes Cinnamon Rolls at Wegman's in the freezer section. I will never buy the refrigerated Pillsbury ones again.

Let me tell you why they are better:
  1. They just taste delicious, not manufactured. I get complements every time I serve them to guests.
  2. They come with plenty of cream cheese topping, not a scant amount where you have to struggle to cover every roll
  3. They rise a lot and are really fluffy (see below picture)
  4. You don't have to touch any gooey, sticky dough to arrange them in the pan
  5. They come in their own pan so there are no dishes to do when they're gone
  6. And my very favorite part - no preheating necessary. You just take them from the freezer and stick them into a cold oven that you set to 350 degrees. They're ready to eat in 30 minutes.

If you try these, let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...