Wednesday, January 25, 2012

always-accessable clips

These magnetic clips are fantastic. I bought them several years ago, probably from Target. They were Kitchen aid brand. However, when I had my favorite things party I went to hunt them down and couldn't find any since they were discontinued. Finally I found these Faberware ones that are just like my originals. I could only find them at super Walmart, but alas, I now have some more. They last forever since they are heavy-duty. And it is really nice to always be able to find your clips since they stick right on the fridge. The magnets are strong so we also use them to hold up our calendar and other things on the fridge when they're not needed for any chips. Give them a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...