Thursday, August 16, 2012

Waiting Room Wonder


With two children under 2 and one more on the way, it seems like we are always in waiting rooms. Doctor visits for me, well baby visits for both kids, sick appointments and lab work, along with a myriad of other things take us to the dreaded waiting room.

I got this idea from a friend of mine when I was taking pictures of her kids. She brought along a little favor-sized container of bubbles for when they started to get tired and cranky. And guess what? It worked wonders!

The next time I was browsing Target and was in the party favors aisle, I saw these little guys. I couldn't resist. I.am.so.glad.

Every time we are headed out the door to potentially face some boring waiting time I stick one of these babies in my purse. They are only about 2 inches tall and the wand is a part of the lid. I have never had a leak (so far) and whenever the kids start getting whiny or noisy in a waiting room I pull them out. They love them. Instant smiles.

Not to mention, other mothers there to witness this ever-so-quick change in demeanor tell me what a great idea they think this is, and my little ones make quick friends who also want to come join in the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...