Thursday, August 16, 2012

Baby Closet Bliss


I finally figured out the best way to organize my little boy's closet!

Previously we were working with some hanging space and three plastic drawers. I didn't have enough drawers to keep things separated and organized, and they always ended up a jumbled mess. I felt like I couldn't find a good outfit for him on any given day - so he stayed in pajamas most of the time.

Then I was browsing Bed, Bath, and Beyond one day and came across this. It is perfect!

When I fold his laundry I separate them into outfits rather than pants, shirts, etc.  Each outfit goes into a cubby, and his extras, or out-of-season clothes get folded and stacked into the tall section at the bottom. His socks and little extra things fit great in the tiny pockets along the sides.

Now getting his outfit in the morning takes all of 1.5 seconds and I can see all my choices at a glance. If I am packing for a trip, all I have to do is grab however many outfits as days we are gone and I'm done.

Easy peasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...