Tuesday, February 7, 2012

LDS Children's Sing Along app

This app is AMAZING!  My kids love it.

It includes a selection of children's hymns from the children's songbook, and each song has the sing-along lyrics with a bouncing ball to show when to sing each word. There are beautiful background images to go with they hymns, and best yet there is a free version.

It really helps them learn the songs and they love to listen to the music. They can pause/play the music and jump to any verse in the song. They can also browse the songs by title or by image.

For my little one I sometimes use the lullabies in this app to sing him to sleep. Everyone sounds better with a little accompaniment, and I never have to make up the lyrics for the words I forgot!


After how much use we got out of this app, we decided to get the full version for $4.99. It is well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...